Monday, November 12, 2012

Raw ONE



 #1

this was done at home by one of my Wednesday Writers. (Raw can also be attempted at home.)

October 8, 2012

And I read some old words, words of not having anxiety,
and I read and feel that this is right, that then I was on
the crest of the wave, seeing sun and blue sky, and now
I am in the hollow of the wave, in the dark mystery of water,
and this is right, and inevitably the wave rises, and falls,
the rhythm of life has both freedom and ease,
and the burdens of anxiety, and this is the way it is,
and it is not bad, or good, it is the wholeness
of the rhythm of life and if right now
I am in anxiety, that is well and good, and the time
will come again, when the anxiety recedes
almost disappears, but never completely
just as the joy and happiness and calm
never completely disappears.

preciousqueentheodoraIII

No comments:

Post a Comment